The Delta MS300 series is a compact vector drive that supports both IM and PM motor control and includes an STO (Safe Torque Off) function.
Built-in functions include PLC capacity for simple programming, communication slot and a USB port to make data uploads quick and easy!
STO, when activated, will stop the drive from providing power. This can be used to prevent unexpected motor rotation while the drive remains connected to a power supply.
The Delta MS300 series is IP20 rated, NEMA 1 kits are available.
The MS300 was launched in 2017.
- Supports 4 induction motors switching control
- Supports single pulse input signal from controller as frequency setting
- Built-in PLC capacity - 2K steps
- Built-in RS-485 (MODBUS)
- 5 digit, 7 segment LED display, frequency knob, um and left/down function keys
- Supports 8 induction motors switching control
- Supports dual pulse input signal from controller or feedback signal from encoder w/out additional PG card
- Above will achieve simple closed-loop control
- Built-in PLC capacity - 5K steps
- Built-in RS-485 (MODBUS) and CANopen
- 5 digit, 16 segment LCD display, quick setting wheel dial, left-shift function key